Careers at East Cumberland LodgeHelping others is a calling
Welcome home! Warmth, hospitality, friendliness, and more.
Becoming part of the family of employees at East Cumberland Lodge is an opportunity for any individual who has the ability to translate their compassion, strong work ethic, and sense of duty to taking care of those in need. We believe in the person who exists within – our residents, our staff, and our volunteers.
Our employees are expected to develop and excel in five key competencies: accountability, leading and developing others, building influential relationships, resident & customer service, and team work.
If you are interested in applying to become part of our family of employees, please submit a detailed resume, cover letter, and references.
- Registered Nurses*
- Licensed Practical Nurses*
- Continuing Care Assistant*
- Environmental (Housekeeping / Laundry) Services
- Dietary (Cooks, Dietary Aids)
* Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses must hold valid licenses with the relevant professional licensing body within Nova Scotia.
* Continuing Care Assistants must hold, or have the ability, to obtain their certificate within Nova Scotia.
All employees and volunteers are required to provide a current criminal record check prior to final hiring
Upload your Resume
(2MB Max File Size)
File types allowed: pdf, doc, docx
Please upload your resume or contact:
East Cumberland Lodge
262 Gulf Shore Road – P. O. Box 250,
Pugwash, Nova Scotia, BOK 1LO
Phone: (902) 243-2504
Fax: (902) 243-3375